OMG FINALLY CHELSEA!!!

ahahahaah surprised to see me?? O u O;; lol I know I know I don't update much and I'm sorry XD!!! I only want to use this place for my sketches in my sketchbook. Traditional art I guess you could say
and my scanner was MIA for a while buuut I fixed it so now I can sketch to my hearts desire!!!

soooo Annie gave me her awesome markers~~<33

ITS HUUUUGEE
annd here's the finished picture~

look how nice and tiny this one is~ awww. This was a little thing I drew for someone over at dA in hopes that I can adopt one of her characters~ so keep our fingers crossed!!!
THANK ANNIE FOR THIS.
anyway I'll be updating more you guys XD Christmas break has been amaaazing for me so far, and I...still have to study for that stupid bone/skeleton test...-sigh- I'm going to die.

1 comments:

Annie Hughes said...

yaaaay me!!! You're very welcome x3 I'm glad to see you can appreciate them <3

Post a Comment

Back to Top